Image courtesy of Women and Water Forum
Growing “old” is inevitable, sometimes it’s hard to hear but we will all age. There are more than a few modifiable factors that play a huge role in how we look physically and how we feel. We can avoid health complications and the natural effects of aging by following some of these ways to keep yourself feeling young!
1. Exercise. The immune system of habitually active adults is stronger than their sedentary counterparts.
2. Eat well and avoid obesity as it produces a state of chronic inflammation in the body.
3. Take care of your teeth to avoid chronic gum infection and associated inflammation.
4. Reduce chronic stress. Immunize yourself wisely against life-threatening infections.
5. Work with your team at Copeman Healthcare to develop a healthy lifestyle that will keep your immune system strong.
DR. CATHY HARVEY, FAMILY PHYSICIAN
Proof of Care service ranges from Companion Care, through to Personal Care, and Nursing – everything from keeping you company and helping with light housekeeping, to administering medications and changing dressings on wounds. All of these services are available in-home, or wherever home is – such as assisted living or long-term care living.
Call us today on 604 986 2273 or email us at email@example.com
10 views0 comments